Space Pack Hvac Cost
We specialize in spacepak high velocity system design and engineering and have for over 20 years.
Space pack hvac cost. It can be installed within the existing framework without having to remodel existing walls. Spacepak is the original innovator of high velocity small duct home heating and cooling systems. Our ductless system is discrete blending in with your decor.
The spacepak small hvac system removes 30 more humidity than conventional central air systems. The cost of the hvac unit will mostly depend on the size of your house and the brand and efficiency rating of the new unit. Our pre insulated 2 inch flexible ducts allow our spacepak certified contractors to install the spacepak system throughout the home without major renovation or installation of obtrusive bulkheads and unsightly.
Furthermore high velocity air conditioners are perfect for older homes where space is a concern. Refrigerated central air conditioning is often zoned to keep the purchase and running costs to a minimum. With spacepak radiator heated homes can experience the comfort of central air conditioning without the cost and upheaval of installing custom ductwork.
A new hvac unit costs about 1 900 without installation for a 1 000 square foot home and up to 5 600 for a 3 000 square foot home. The spacepak small hvac system is designed to enhance your home s décor by blending in with the interior design. While their installation cost is a bit more than traditional hvac systems not including a heat source they can save you hundreds in maintenance and utility costs down the line.
We ll connect you with a certified contractor. The spacepak system was specifically designed to fit within the framework of older homes without compromising the home s unique architecture. Typically the house is zoned according to the families lifestyle.
Then a spacepak system is your answer. Zoning works by using a series of specialized dampers within the spacepak s small flexible hose ductwork to direct the flow of air through the ducting system to one area or another depending on cooling or heating. We created the original small duct high velocity central heating and cooling system designed for aesthetic appeal and flexible installation in both older homes and modern custom homes.
- How Long Do Led Ceiling Fans Last
- How To Clean White Flat Paint Walls
- How Often Do You Paint Your House Interior
- Houses With Garages On The Side
- How Many 40lb Bags Of Wood Pellets Are In A Ton
- How Many Sheetrock Screws In A Pound
- How To Build Stone Veneer Retaining Wall
- How To Cover Bar Chairs
- How Long Does It Take To Install A Water Heater
- How Long Does Pipe Joint Compound Take To Dry
- House Without Walls Inside
- How To Connect A Wooden Headboard To A Metal Bed Frame
- How Do You Say Veneers
- How To Caulk Windows Outside On Brick
- How Long Should Vinyl Windows Last
- How Many Coats Of Primer On Metal
- How Much Glass Rock Do I Need For Fire Pit
- How Much Do Roofers Make
- How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Thermostat Housing
- How Long Can A Generac Generator Run Continuously