How To Cut A Perfect Circle In Cardboard
Iron down the creases.
How to cut a perfect circle in cardboard. Using scissors to cut the circle out. Cover the work surface with a sheet of scrap corrugated cardboard or a self healing craft mat. Adjust the mobile arm of the cutting.
Make sure you fix the flat edge of the blade towards the center of the circle. The diameter is the measurement from one side of your circle to the other see figures 1 1 1 for example. Apour maker 21 242 views.
Determine the size or diameter of the hole you d like in the cardboard. How to cut a circle out of cardboard method 1 of 3. How to cut perfect holes in cardboard step 1.
How to make a circle cutter for paper using utility knife blades and chopsticks. The radius 1 2 the diameter. This way you only need to draw out a nice arc that is a quarter of the circle instead of drawing four nice perfectly matched arcs to make a circle.
Determine the radius of your circle. Use an adjustable circle cutter made for cutting holes in dry wall. They work quite well with cardboard.
It s simple to do. Pick a sharp inexpensive pair of scissors. Also use the type with double blades as the single blade one wobbles too much.
- Robins Egg Blue Kitchen
- Rose Gold Copper Room Decor
- Rocker Classic Bean Bag Chair
- Rose Gold Living Room Ideas
- Ridgid 4 Gallon Shop Vac Parts
- Round Wood Slab Ideas
- Room Divider White 3 Panel
- Rose Gold Baby Shower Table Decorations
- Round Leather Hassock
- Round Backless Bar Stool Seat Cushion
- Round Decorator Table 30 Inch
- Rope Wall Art Australia
- Round Table Centerpieces
- Room Opening
- Rolling Bookshelf Ladder Hardware
- Rinnai Water Heater Review Malaysia
- River Rock Tile Shower Walls
- Rock Water Feature Kit
- Round Flower Arrangement In Vase
- Rolling Garage Organizer