Hollow Door Anchor Installation
Since there is little material to screw or nail into securing items to a hollow door requires a special anchor.
Hollow door anchor installation. The thickness of the silencer shall permit latching of door with 1 16 to 3 32 1 6 to 2 4 mm clear ance between face of door and stop of frame. Moisten the end and insert rubber silencers in predrilled holes on frame stop remove nail. Drill pilot holes into the door.
Then the heavy damp towel test hdtt the resulting anchor pull out and my fancy chrome plated metal towel hook s on the floor cushioned by a large bath towel of course. Hang a robe hook on a hollow core bathroom door sounds like an easy task a couple of screws and a pair of plastic anchors right. Insert nail in hole to elongate rubber silencers.
As with anything safe. Drywall supports up to 40 lb. Make sure that you measure so that you don t drill through the door.
Applying pressure turn anchor. Fold door anchor in half. Measure the thickness of the anchor.
It is easy to hang a small robe or towel hook using a hollow core door anchor. Step 1 drill holes. Select a location on the door where you wish to install a clothes hanger or any other type of fixture to support.
Much like there are special tools to hang hooks on drywall this anchor adds support so that the door doesn t become damaged. How to anchor a hollow door 1. The screw is then driven into the anchor until tight.
- Aquasource Three Handle Tub And Shower Faucet
- Applying Stucco To Outdoor Kitchen
- American Standard Cadet Flowise Pressure Assisted Toilet
- American Select Spas Parts
- American Standard Vs Kohler Kitchen Sinks
- American House Troy
- Antique White Cabinets Black Island
- American Home Solutions Group
- Andersen Pocket Replacement Windows
- Angelique 3 Tier End Table
- American Home Solutions Oswego Ny
- Antique White Table Lamps
- Angled Cutting Tool Crossword Clue
- American Standard Clean Dual Flush Review
- American Rug Laundry Coupons
- American Home Remodeling
- Antique Fireplace Tile Surround
- Antler Centerpiece Wedding
- American Standard One Piece Toilet Flush Valve Repair
- American Home Shield Contractor Jobs