Gas Fireplace Blue Flame Always On
Other colors may also appear indicating other substances burning within the methane.
Gas fireplace blue flame always on. A blue flame indicates that the burner is providing an air fuel mix with sufficient oxygen for complete combustion right out of the nozzle. Methane gas is the primary constituent of natural gas and it burns with a blue color flame. It depends on what the designer of the device intended.
A gas fireplace benefits from red flames or yellow flames in order for it to look and feel authentic. Gas fireplaces have now become the standard for both new homes and remodels and play a significant role in the types of heating systems that are used today. A fuel rich flame with incomplete combustion will burn yellow and the fuel source being the logs will produce that black body radiation and soot.
And fires are engineered to operate safely with these coloured flames. It 39 s a standard direct vent gas fireplace. If there are yellow orange or red flame colors when your methane burns it is indicative of incomplete combustion.
At kozy heat we can recommend the best gas fireplace for your home. I know this is a stupid question but i have ever had a gas fireplace b4. Breaking the rules of having a blue flame known for safety is acceptable as fireplaces are flued to prevent indoor emissions.
When a flame is turned on it may appear blue in color. I tried to google this question is this the pilot light that is always suppose to be on or. I have the flame adjust nob dialed all the way up the flame is just very light and blue.
A gas fireplace usually has a pilot light similar to a gas stove that is always lit even when the fireplace itself is off. During changing seasons the need for additional heat is not always predictable. The gas is turned off but there is still a tiny flame in the fire place.
- Houses With Garages
- Houses With Garages On Both Sides
- Houses With Wrap Around Porches For Sale In North Carolina
- How To Caulk Windows Outside On Brick
- How Deep Does A Closet Need To Be To Hang Clothes
- How To Clean Polyurethane Off Hands
- How To Connect A Generator To Your House Without Transfer Switch
- How To Clean Red Brick Floors
- How To Change High Ceiling Fan Light Bulb
- How To Clean Walls With Flat Paint
- How Long To Wait To Stain New Wood Deck
- How Does A Geothermal Hot Water Heater Work
- House With Secret Rooms For Sale
- Houses With Bay Windows
- How To Build Paver Steps Against House
- Houses For Sale Reno
- How Long Does It Take To Tile A Shower Surround
- How To Clean Microfiber Leather Couch
- How Many Drywall Screws In A Pound
- How To Clean Walls That Have Flat Paint